Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hungry Fish

Materials:
- 12" x 18" Drawing Paper
- Pencils
- Colored Pencils/ Markers/ Crayons
- Imagination!

So I've made it a point this year to focus on my high school curriculum because it's all new to me. That being said, I didn't want to, or honestly have enough time to, devote to new lesson planning / blog reading / pinterest researching / etc. on my elementary projects. To preserve my sanity, I've decided for the most part to repeat some of my favorite lessons I've already taught for the past seven years (although... I have caught myself already doing a couple new projects!).

This Hungry Fish lesson is one of my fav's. It's simple. It's possibilities are endless. It doesn't require a lot of materials or prep. The kids love it. My original post can be seen here











Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Haha, big fist, so lovely :3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VietNet’s retail shops at Saigon Square, 77-89 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
    See more about quilling art at http://quillingart.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing your lesson for a couple of years - it's always a hit! We all love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent post I seen, thanks that you share it with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ever so much for your blog post. Really thank you! Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to take facts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very precise information... Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb

    ReplyDelete